Your consumer web portal is the cornerstone of an effective customer relationship strategy. Web and mobile portals provide the ultimate brand exposure in a 21st century customer ecosystem. This home base for customer self-servicing allows you to migrate services away from higher cost servicing channels such as your call center.
The anytime, anywhere convenience offered in our mobile application broadens your customer reach and their ability to self-service. Regardless of the number of channels you use to service and communicate with your customers, your web and mobile portals should provide intuitive, consistent aggregation of real-time account information and servicing features, delivering the access and control expected by today’s digital customers.
PAYMENT CONVENIENCE: Mobile, stored wallet & multiple payment methods, scheduled & automatic payments increase your customers’ speed of payment.
REDUCED OPERATIONAL COSTS: 24/7 self-servicing tools for payments, documents & alerts reduce call center activity and decrease transaction costs as much as 97%.
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE: PCI, SSAE 16 SOC2 and CFPB provide compliant payment, document archive, delivery tracking and content management ensure security.
PRINT & MAIL COST ELIMINATION: Multi-channel electronic delivery & servicing cuts costs & meets instant access expectations of today’s customers.
EXTENDED CORE SYSTEMS LIFE: Our proprietary multi-channel presentation services deliver your legacy system data with a modern look consistently across all channels.
IMPROVED AGENT PRODUCTIVITY: Our exclusive tools help your service agents resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Input Format Flexibility: XML, CSV, FLR
• Core Lending/CRM feeds
• Multiple System Aggregation
• Mapping to Single Standard XML
• Document Design Optimization
• Web, Mobile, Print, Email, Fax
• Amounts, Messages, Remittance
• Rule-Driven Ads, Messaging and Inserts
• ACH/Debit, Prepaid Card
• One-time, Recurring Scheduling
• Convenience Fee Assessment
• Payment Amount & Calendar Rules
• Email, SMS, Web Splash @ Sign-in
• Payment Due, Near Due, Past Due
• Payment Scheduled, Processed, Cancelled
• Profile, Preference, Status changes
• Rule-Driven Broadcast @ Sign-in
• Account Alerts on Splash Page
• Secure Two-Way Message Center
• History of All Deliveries
• New Customer Online Enrollment
• Terms & Conditions Management
• Profile & Contact Info Setup
• Login Credentials Establishment
• Role-Based Service on Behalf Of
• Communications Sent & Redelivery
• Profile & Preference Updates
• Payment Scheduling & Management
• Content & Rule Management
• Letter & Campaign Management
• Convenience Fee Management
• User Administration
• Single Source All Communications
• Statements, Letters, Emails, SMS
• Deliveries, Payments, Profile Changes
• Reports, Extracts, Job Tracking
• System Control Reports
• Management Scorecard Reports
• Payment & Activity Reports
• Usage & Activity Dashboards
• Optional Hybrid App Wrapper
• Notification Services
• App Store Management
• GPS & Camera Integration
• Custom Feature Extensions
• Custom Business Rule Workflows
• Custom Event Communications
• Custom System Data Functions
EBPP provides an end-to-end electronic transaction. It can improve customer service dramatically and build customer loyalty, while providing cost savings and revenue enhancement opportunities. The benefits are compelling and can be a value to your business and customers. Ask yourself the following questions: Are you dissatisfied with your Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)? Are you hampered by multiple billing systems? Are your customers complaining that you don’t offer multichannel delivery? Is your customer’s experience less than stellar?
CEDAR’s business-to-consumer (B2C) electronic bill presentment & payment solution lets you provide your customers with an easy-to-use portal site where they can receive, view and pay their bills. With CEDAR’s EBPP portal, you will be able to:
- Significantly reduce costs associated with traditional print and mail billing
- Speed up payment processing which lowers DSO
- Provide targeted messages and promotions to your customers
- Rapidly deploy your EBPP delivery with CEDAR’s Agile Communications Platform
- Convenient access to current and past bills
- The ability to check their bills anywhere, on any device (computer, smartphone or tablet)
- Multiple bill payment options, making it easier to pay
- Multiple account integration, linking multiple accounts under one master account
- A safe, secure online billing experience, as CEDAR is PCI Level 1 compliant and SAS 70 audited
Want to learn more about how EBPP and eBilling will benefit you and your customers?