- Large volume buying enables pooling across customers
- Partner relationships and integration with long term, mutually beneficial operations, and system and practice integration
- Best-in-class specialists in color or B&W, cut sheet or roll fed, digital or press, industry verticals
- Disaster recovery via multi-site networks per partner with pre-established connectivity and routing
- Quality performance carefully monitored and managed by CEDAR with vendor replacement in case of poor performance
Postal Delivery Optimization
- Address Correction of every address using the United States Postal Service® pre-mailing tool, Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS™), that verifies addresses with the USPS database of more than 150 million addresses, synced to CEDAR nightly
- Address Forwarding using USPS NCOA™ processing that provides change of address information, synced to CEDAR nightly
- Tracking of outbound and return envelopes for critical deliveries using the USPS post-mailing tool, Intelligent Mail® OneCode™ System
- ZIP Sorting to 3- or 5-digit levels for maximum postal discounts based on tray-fill volume Manifest mailing for optimized postal rates and billing efficiency of postage costs
Print Document Composition
- Rule-based print layout flexibility based on customer attributes (account type, value, status, demographics, special flags)
- Whitespace management to optimize the number of pages used for the content
- Rule-based content insertion using Rapid Content
- Web-based document review and release approval on a job, batch or individual document basis
Print Document Manufacturing
- QA bar coding process by page or document, insertion quality and count tracking
- Householding rules for inserting multiple documents with the same delivery address into a single mailing for cost effectiveness
- Fill to Weight for adding optional marketing content when it will not affect postage rate (fill to 1oz., 2oz., and so forth)
CEDAR Print and Mail Optimization
Print and mail services are expensive, and the cost of document-based communication is continually increasing. This places a significant burden on companies with extensive document-based communications requirements. CEDAR’s Communications Platform can ensure they’re not wasting their money.
The CEDAR platform handles the behind-the-scenes technology from source data through delivery (mail or electronic) to ensure effective communications over any delivery channel — with one point of contact for the entire process.
CEDAR’s integrated solution optimizes all phases of the process from document composition and print manufacturing, to postal optimization and delivery. Our relationships with best-in-class print partners ensure quality, on-time results every time.
While your print vendor may offer you the best possible technology for manufacturing your printed documents, it is never in their best interest to reduce your printing volumes. And often, they don’t employ best practices for optimizing what you print and mail.
CEDAR only uses best in class printer partners who ensure both quality and on-time results. We will help you reduce print volumes and optimize the process from source through document composition, manufacturing, printing and postal delivery — all while improving the effectiveness of your customer communications, print or electronic.
The secret to our robust managed print and mail services is the platform-based technology behind it.
Source Data Flexibility
- Unformatted binary, text
- Formatted print data (TXT, DJDE, AFP, Metacode, PDF)
- Single or multiple sources with CEDAR aggregation