Regulatory change, evolving expectations, and the increasing role of emerging customer communication channels are providing challenges and tremendous opportunities for insurers to impact how they counsel and sell to their customers.
Click below to read some of our insurance client success stories.
CEDAR helps Life Insurance & Annuities companies:
- Leverage tablets, mobile devices and other digital communication mediums to streamline and simplify traditionally paper intensive and often repetitive processes that agents, brokers, and customers must navigate
RESULT: Increase revenue, reduce service costs
- Improve the efficiency and communication value of printed communications while effectively transitioning your customer’s over to a digital communication experience
RESULT: Increase enrollment of digital communication mediums, reduced expenses & improve the customer relationship
- Empower brokers, agents, and financial advisors to more personally engage customers across multiple communication channels and improve the customer experience
RESULT: Increased revenue, improve customer and producer loyalty
- Overcome legacy system constraints and avoid time consuming and costly IT projects associated with traditional software approaches to meeting the evolving demands of regulators, producers, and customers
RESULT: Decrease operational expenses; improve speed to market, improved regulatory compliance and customer retention
Click below to read what insurance industry thought-leaders are saying about customer communications management.
CEDAR impacts the following Life Insurance & Annuities insurance customer communications:
- Quotes and Appraisals
- Policy Forms and Documents
- Marketing Materials and Welcome Kits
- Benefits Contracts
- Agent and Producer Communications
- Needs Assessments
- Private Labeled Reports and Communications