Healthcare payers are dealing with disruption caused by significant and uncertain regulatory reform, emerging technologies, increased competition and pressure to cut expenses and evolving consumerism.
Click below to read some of our insurance client success stories.
CEDAR can help your organization:
- Leverage new digital communication channels to improve the customer experience and increase self-service
RESULT: Improved retention and service cost avoidance
- Automate and streamline traditionally paper intensive processes
RESULT: Reduced operational expenses
- Tackle emerging compliance and user experience challenges without having to undergo complex and time consuming IT projects or changes to core systems
RESULT: Reduce cost of maintaining regulatory compliant, avoid significant cost of modernizing systems
- Improve the efficiency and communication value of printed communications while effectively transitioning your customer’s over to a digital communication experience
RESULT: Increase enrollment of digital communication mediums, reduced expenses & improve the customer relationship
- Redesign bills and other communications to meet new requirements dictating that communications be clear and easy to understand
RESULT: Maintain regulatory compliance, improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Empower business owners to quickly and easily change communication content to meet the changing regulatory requirements and evolving expectations of consumers for more personally and situational relevant communications
RESULT: Improved communication experience leads to avoidance of contact center service cost
Click below to read what insurance industry thought-leaders are saying about customer communications management.
CEDAR impacts the following Health insurance communications:
- Marketing Kits
- Welcome Packets and Enrollment Materials
- Membership Guides and Booklets
- Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Benefit Statements
- Claims Communications and Notifications