CEDAR is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Strategic Document Outsourcing (SDO), Customer Communications Management (CCM), Electronic Invoice Presentment & Payment (EIPP) and Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
The CEDAR Web Development department is responsible for developing and updating CEDAR’s Product Lines. This full stack development includes: Web Portal, Transaction Applications, Mobile, Web Service Integration, and Electronic Delivery Systems.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JMX, JSP, JSF, Struts
IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans
Automation: Selenium, Jenkins
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
Storage: EMC VNX, Oracle ZFS
Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish
Web Services: SOAP, Apache, JAXB
Network: Cisco, TCP/IP
Additional Tools: HP Exstream, AJAX
Position Specific Competencies
- Database Knowledge: SQL-Based relational databases. Demonstrate good knowledge of SQL (Oracle or MySQL). Formulate SQL queries to retrieve data from the database for customer interactions. Make updates to the database using SQL queries.
- Unit and Integration Testing: Test the code and release it to QA for further testing.
- Process Compliance: Use CEDAR’s software development model and follow PCI security standards in development.
- Requirements Analysis: Go through the Business Requirement Documents and Concept Scope Statements to understand the application requirements and scope.
- Code Improvements & Documentation: Resolve defects and modify the functionality of existing components to conform to the changes in the business requirements.
- 2 years Java programming experience
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Experience working with UNIX operating systems and Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Ability to work independently and drive tasks to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to work with team members including other developers and operational IT end users
- Solid experience within the Spring framework
- Demonstrable knowledge of JSP and JSF Servlets
- Experience supporting Java applications on a Glassfish or WebLogic platform
- Background in an Eclipse or Netbeans IDE
- Experience with the Selenium suite of test automation tools
- Knowledge of XML markup and data structures
- Balance of education and experience sufficient to suggest successful performance in a demanding role.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible with our Heath Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 22 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Many opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking