CEDAR is seeking a Business Systems Analyst who is interested in growing a career within our Client Assurance department; responsible for testing CEDAR’s application deployments, client change requests, and software releases. The Business Systems Analyst will gather and document client requirements required in order to build a successful testing environment.CEDAR Document Technologies is a leading provider of hosted multi-channel customer communication management and self-servicing solutions. CEDAR redesigns web, mobile, document, email and SMS communications to improve the user experience and CEDAR’s platform optimizes the production, management and multichannel delivery of communications and the payments and responses from recipients. www.cedardoc.com
Position Specific Competencies:
- Data Analysis: Able to perform in depth analysis of data, organize information, and identify patterns, trends, and issues.
- Process Analysis: Able to perform deep and thoughtful analysis of customer processes, issues, and communications.
- Product Knowledge: Takes initiative to learn products and services building the ability to leverage this knowledge to educate and assist in decision making around designs and approach.
- Documentation: Creates clear, concise, and complete documentation that communicates complexity in a manner that can be understood; utilized during environment build out.
- Requirements Analysis: Thoroughly analyze client data and collaborate with client-facing resources to reconcile data expectations with the actual data aligning to client communications.
- Reporting: Create reports and present key infrastructure metrics for company leadership.
- The ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously and manage details specific to each project.
- The ability to analyze and document detailed requirements in a clear concise manner.
- The desire to exceed expectations and to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with use case modeling and requirements management tools.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- 1+ years of experience in client facing business requirements analysis
- 1+ years of experience in developing and documenting technical requirements.
- Experience mining and analyzing data.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat, Reader, and Professional.
- Experience working with clients to define business requirements and designing solutions to meet those requirements.
- Experience developing UAT plans.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience with mapping data to an XML schema.
- 1+ years of experience in areas relating to software development, document imaging, document composition, workflow, and/or print technology
Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in business, engineering, or information systems.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible with our Heath Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 22 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking
More about Careers at CEDAR.