CEDAR is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Strategic Document Outsourcing (SDO), Customer Communications Management (CCM), Electronic Invoice Presentment & Payment (EIPP) and Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners.
Position Specific Competencies:
Assists with issue resolution and/or root cause analysis of operational issues, utilizing tools such as Java, Python, Oracle Databases, BASH, and Selenium to debug code and data issues in complex workflows and applications. Participates in daily Issue Status meetings. Follows issue remediation policies.
MONITORING and ASSURANCE
Monitors production processing, outputs and services to ensure that agreed levels of service and other quality metrics are being met. Ensures that processing exceptions are reported for remediation.
SOFTWARE RELEASE PROMOTION ACTIVITIES
Participation in software release management and system configuration for application changes. Adheres to deployment and hot fix standards.
DOCUMENTATION and PROCEDURES
Understand and follow process documentation. Document procedures, services, issues, and changes as required.
- UNIX & Database (Oracle or SQL) knowledge; either work or school experience
- Java programming knowledge; either work or school experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Communication must be clear, concise, and consistent throughout the issue/project life cycle
- High attention to detail and work performed should be error-free
- Follows company’s methodologies for solution delivery and issue resolution
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to work 3rd shift and weekends
- Must have reliable transportation
Balance of education and experience sufficient to suggest successful performance in a demanding role.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible with our Heath Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 22 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking
More about Careers at CEDAR.